Gandhi Jayanti cum Shastri Jayanti was celebrated on 2nd October 2021 at 10.30 am on virtual mode. Chandana didi spoke about the significance of the day and showed a beautiful video on Swaccha Bharat Abhiyan, compiled with the help of our alumni Yuvajeet Gogoi. Gita didi composed a poem on Gandhiji and recited the same.
On account of Rastriya Poshan Maah the following activities were performed by the students under the guidance of the Science Teachers:
1) All the chapters related to food and nutrition are explained and activities related to the chapters were performed by the students.
2) PPT Presentation on the topic –“Nutritious Tiffin Items” was assigned to the students of VI to IX standard.
3) A project on “Germination of Seeds” was assigned to the students of class V and Class VI.
4) Class-X Students were involved in sowing seeds and plantation in the preparation of a Kitchen Garden.
Students were assigned to go through the following activities:
- Preparation of Soil (Tub)
- Watering and adding manure.
- Sowing seeds
- Observation and conclusion
A Workshop on Skill Exchange was organized for the teaching and non-teaching staff of the Vidyalaya on 14,15 and 16 Sept 2021 on the eve of Vishwakarma Puja. Enthusiasm and industriousness shown by the participants and the leaders are encouraging and appreciable. Follow up would be done on a regular basis at a stipulated time interval.
Universal Brotherhood Day was celebrated on 11th September 2021 at 4:00 p.m. on a virtual mode. Ma. Rekha Didi graced the occasion as the speaker. Anchoring with a Power Point Presentation on Ma Nivedita didi's letter and the Video on Kendra Activities were highly appreciated.
No of participants Online- 534
No of participants Offline - 43
Mahapurush Srimanta Shankardev Tithi was celebrated on 8th September 2021 on a virtual mode. Smt. Parul Talukdar, Senior Assistant Teacher, Purbanchal Karikari Vidayalaya and Mananeeya Ravindranath Pathak, Ex-Officer In-charge, VKSPV, Guwahati graced the occasion as the Chief Guest and Guest of Honour respectively.
No. of participants online : 180
No. of participants Offline : 48