Activity Based Learning Workshop was organised on 23rd August 2022. All the guests were welcomed by Tilakam. The program started with Mangalacharan. The inaugural session was anchored by Parishmita Nath Didi. The guests, the mentors and the coordinators were addressed by Meghna Kakoty Didi, Principal, VKV (NEEPCO) Bokuloni with a welcome speech. Swapna Didi (Mentor of the ABL Workshop) addressed the participants with an introductory speech where she explained about some of the important key points on introducing the Rainbow activities and the Kitbox activities to the students, involving the students and executing these activities in the class, use of textbooks with the activities and what the students will learn from these activities. Then the introductory program ended with Shanti Path and was followed by:
1. Class Demonstation on Concept Enrichment Rainbow activities - presented by Bijuli Didi and Sushila didi for Hindi, Ranjita Didi for Assamese, Manju Didi for English and Chandana Didi for EVS.
2. Demonstration of the Kitbox activities - presented by Mowsumi Didi and Banashree Didi for Maths, Gitanjali Didi and Richa Didi for EVS, Uttara Didi for English and Jyotsna Didi for Hindi.
3. Explanation of objectives of cards - presented by Punyalakhi Didi, Ranjit Sir, Bornali Didi, Rumi Didi, Sabita Didi and Parishmita Didi.
4. Discussion on the Sample Lesson Plan brought by the participants and presentation of the Model Lesson Plan brought by the Resource Team.
5. Open session for experience sharing on the ABL Workshop among the teachers.
The Alpahar and Bhojan was provided by the school. In the concluding session Shri Manoj Sarma Sir, Principal, VKV Tingrai and Shri Vasudev Upadhyay Sir, Principal, VKV Sivasagar along with the ABL Workshop coordinators shared their feedback and last but not the least Achirvachan was delivered by Kamalakant Sir. Towards the end, Parishmita Nath Didi addressed the guests, the mentors and the coordinators with a vote of thanks and the workshop ended with Shanti Path.